Modern Contemporary Adjustable beds that don’t look like they belong in a hospital. They are Australian designed with German made componentry.
Heavy duty Okin motors and control system.
Wirelessly controlled with independent head and foot operations including Zero Gravity, Flat and Reading positions. User friendly remote with bright backlit buttons.
Independent head and foot massage function with 3 level selectable intensity.
Wall hugging design and function so that the bed can be pushed up against the wall without pushing into or away from the wall.
70° Maximum head/back elevation.
Some models also available with Bluetooth USB Points, Under-bed lights and Programmable Positions. Full lift hi-low also available as well.
Base heights adjustable through the use of 3", 6", 9" legs or castors.
All adjustable bases come with a backup battery system for power outages
- King (Standard/Premium)
- Queen (Standard/Premium)
- Double (Standard/Premium)
- King Single (Standard/Premium/Vertical Lift)
- Long Single (Standard/Premium/Vertical Lift)
Covered by a full 10 year locally serviced warranty.
Mattresses to suit adjustable beds
We can custom make the majority of our mattress range to suit adjustable bed bases including the following support systems:
- Pocket springs models made one sided with a unique single zone vertical joined pocket spring unit for superior flexibility.
- Hospital Grade high density support foam mattresses with temperature balanced pressure relief layers
- Two-sided solid latex mattresses
All of our mattresses can be customised to meet your individual needs with:
- Removable and replaceable balanced temperature pressure relieving comfort layers
- Hinged side support systems allowing for proper articulation of the mattresses
- Waterproof, stretchable, breathable Carrflex covers
As we manufacture our own products locally on the Sunshine Coast, we can customise any of our mattresses if there is a need for the customer, therefore for any customers including NDIS/Aged Care clients with special requirements we can completely customise a mattress to suit your needs if our standard offering does not provide a complete comfort fit.
We welcome any visits and enquiries from occupational therapists and other medical specialists to get the best outcome for their clients.